Time Apps For Mac
Automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Timemator lets you fully automate your time-tracking based on your activities on the Mac. Just tell Timemator what files, applications or websites you use for your work and it will start the timer for you. Automatically!
- Traditional timer
- Flexible tasks structure
- Quick access from the menu bar
- Track billable hours and your revenue
- Powerful reports
- Works completely offline
- Respects your privacy. No data is sent anywhere.
- Native Mac-app
If there’s one feature that has been conspicuously missing from Apple’s feature set as. Download Menu World Time for macOS 10.11 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. Get times for cities around the world straight from the menu bar. Show a clock for each city right in the menu bar - Click the icon in the menu bar to quickly see city times - Accurate sunrise, sunset and twilight times - Select any place around the world to add to. Timer is a simple chronometer application. Enter a value and click 'Start' to count down any number of hours, minutes, and seconds, or start at zero to track elapsed time.
For the last month we were working on some great new features and improvements which we are pleased to introduce with this update:
- Reports Overview: all your relevant tracked data at the glance in one place. There is a new daily view where you can review and edit your recent sessions on the timeline just like in the Calendar app.
- Undo/Redo. Nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes. But now once you accidentally remove a session or task, you can easily undo any change you make.
- Read-only mode: once the trial period expires, now you still can review all your tracked data inside the Timemator Basic.
- Reports: total revenue is now shown along with the total duration.
- Reports: we found a better place for the “Export”-button. It is also enabled only if there is data to export.
- A lot of UI improvements. Updated some icons.
- Updated the app icon.
- Fixed a lot of minor issues.