Mailbox App For Mac
Jul 22, 2020 If you haven't already set up an email account in Mail, you might be prompted to add one when you open the app. If you're not prompted, or you just want to add another account, follow these steps: From the menu bar in Mail, choose Mail Add Account. Select your email provider from the list, then click Continue. May 25, 2020 Apple Mail and Outlook Mail are solid email apps for the macOS. Read the comparison to find the perfect mail app for you on Mac. Skip to Navigation Skip to the Content of this Page Back to the. Install the updates to your mail client, to patch it up for work with latest version of Mac OS. Mail app in macOS Mojave offers new features for sending, receiving, and viewing email messages.
Add an email account
If you haven't already set up an email account in Mail, you might be prompted to add one when you open the app. If you're not prompted, or you just want to add another account, follow these steps:
- From the menu bar in Mail, choose Mail > Add Account.
- Select your email provider from the list, then click Continue.
- Some accounts, such as Google, might ask that you click Open Browser to complete authentication in your web browser.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to enter account details, such as your name, email address, and password. If you're not sure what information to enter, please contact your email provider for help.
Use the Inbox for each account
Mailbox App For Mac
The Inbox gathers together the messages for every email account you added. If you added more than one account, you can click the disclosure triangle next to Inbox in the sidebar, then select a mailbox to see only the messages for that account.
Optional: Turn on other account features
Mailbox App For Mac Os
If your account includes support for contacts, calendars, notes, or other features in addition to email, you can turn those features on or off:
Mailbox App For Mac Computer
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Internet Accounts.
- Select your account in the sidebar.
- Select the features you want to use with your account.